VSS COVID-19 Protocols
Updated April 24, 2020
The coronavirus (COVID-19) has created a number of challenges for all of our families, both personally and professionally. Our first priority is to keep you, your family, and your pets safe and healthy by minimizing exposure until this public health concern is stabilized.
- As of March 18th, only authorized veterinary staff members are allowed in our clinic
- We ask that all paperwork be completed prior to arrival using our online forms and complete all necessary email communications.
- Clients are asked to call 949-936-0055 and notify our client representative as soon as they have arrived and parked.
- We strongly encourage our clients to wear a mask (scarf or cloth) when bringing your pet to one of our technicians at the tent. We greatly appreciate these efforts to keep our staff healthy, so we can continue to provide advanced surgical care to your pets.
- Since clients are no longer allowed in our waiting rooms, therefore we ask clients to wait in their car until the exam or treatment is completed. A team member will call you to discuss the findings, treatment plan, and other important information from our veterinarians.
- We are requesting that clients do not transport pets if they are ill and that they limit the number of people at appointments.